Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
13.84 MB | 201 pages
If you are looking for everything Humphrey this is the bundle for you. Over 201 pages combined. Five separate products that would cost $21.45 individually.
• Novel Study
• Game Set One
• Game Set Two
• Around the World Question Group Question Cards.
Product Descriptions Below:
Immerse yourself in the world of Humphrey like never before with this 155-page novel study. Each chapter has a summary, vocabulary section, Blooms Taxonomy questions, and activities galore.
• Betty G. Birney Research
• There is a chapter summary for each of the 15 chapters
• 5 Bloom’s Taxonomy questions per chapter.
• Teacher question cards for easy use.
• Written Response sheet(s) for every chapter
• Paideia seminar questions
• 10 vocabulary words per chapter
• Vocabulary matching cards for each chapter
• Vocabulary “Take Homes” for home use for every chapter
• Vocabulary Word Wall Words for every chapter
• Vocabulary Spinners for some chapters
• Vocabulary 4 Block
• Vocabulary cubes
• Vocabulingo Game
• 15 vocabulary ideas
• Comparing guinea pig, hamster, and gerbil on triple Venn diagram
• Chapter two main idea sheet with supporting details
• Writing about a class pet organizer
• Comparing characters with Venn diagrams
• Venn diagram notes sheet
• Humphrey Story Prompts Wheel
• Story Generator with coinciding sheets
• Brazil Research Organizer
• 3 Post Cards
• Living in an apartment story prompt organizer
• Song Sheet
• Decision Maker
• Main Idea Sheet for chapter 10
• Second Decision Maker
• Cartoon Strip
• Mrs. Thomas’ Crossword
• Video Character Interview Activity Organizer
• Story Organizer with word bank
• Book Report
• Caring for a Hamster research organizer
• Audacity Summary organizer
• Dictonary.com organizers
• Socrative ideas
• Wikipedia Scavenger Hunt Research
• Wordle Word Data Sheet
• Research Pumpkin Organizer
• Research Dogs Organizer
• Create your own maze
• Video Book Report Sheet
• Skype Activity
• The Lock-That-Doesn’t-Lock Sheet
• Ad Draft Sheet
• Tri-roma Directions and activity
• J’s door activity
• The Obstacle Course game
• Crazy Eights activity
• Gin Rummy activity
Game Set One
The book is done - now what? Play a Humphrey game of course. These games are an interactive review of the story, vocabulary, and characters within.
• This game set can be played with many variations. It comes with two game boards and three different card sets. Each card set you use will change the game. One is blank for students’ own creations. It also has two spinner choices which will not only change the pace of the game, but will cause certain spaces to be landed on more often.
Included: one single sheet game board - one 3 sheet game board (almost 3 feet long) - three card decks - deck answer sheet - Brazil map - two spinners - spinner idea sheet - game directions
• The second game included is BINGO. This version of BINGO is aligned to the book. Everything needed to play included.
Game Set Two
More Humphrey games from “My Daughter’s College Fund” This set includes the following:
• The Cage
This game is a fast pace back and forth. Try to get Humphrey out of his cage. Do this by spinning the wheel or rolling the die. The first to get all the lock and Humphrey cards out of his cage wins the game.
• The Obstacle Course
Similar to the game above. Get all the direction arrows off the maze and win the game. Spin or roll.
Reinforce story character knowledge. Study quotations. Do hands-on activities that reinforce book knowledge.
This set includes different sets of cards with various activities. Activity sheets are also included.
Example Activity -Character Chat - Make a set of the character cards. You may even want to double the set. Place all cards face down. Sit in a circle around the cards. Students choose a card and tell two to three things about the character to the group.
Are you looking for a fun yet productive activity after reading the book? Use these cards to review and keep everyone on their toes.
• Randomly pass out a card to each student. Have the student with card one read their question or clue. Someone in the class has the answer to question one on their card. That student will read the answer and then the question on their card. The process continues until all cards are used. Reshuffle and play again and again. Students love this activity.
• 20 question and answer cards
• Terms on use