Also included in
- Plays for Three Plus is a collection of three wonderful plays that explore everyday themes in a light, fun way. These themes include friendship, family relationships, bullying and new pets. They are appropriate for grades 5 and up. Students will enjoy escaping into a new world and playing parts such$7.50$9.00Save $1.50
*Please note that this play is included in Plays for Three+
Is your class in need of a good laugh? Then this is the play for you! Slapstick comedy, over the top silliness, and awesome props will make this play so much fun to practice and perform. Your class will instantly connect over this one.
It all starts when Georgia invites Sue over for a dinner party - but not your typical one. Her brother Paul, who has just come back from a culinary journey around the world, is preparing a dinner full of surprises. Mom and Dad are super supportive, Sue is tolerant but Georgia is really unsure. You won't believe what Paul has on the menu - and how Georgia reacts!
Please check out the preview of the first two pages of the play. Here are some of the stats on this play/product:
- 3 scenes
- 5 acting parts (6 if you include the family dog)
- about 15 minutes in duration to act
- teacher's guide
- planning guide for setting, props & costumes
- Plays for Days rubric
- appropriate for grades 5+
There are so many opportunities for your students to shine in this play in more ways than one. From the preparation of the setting, props, and costumes to the acting roles themselves. Perform it in front of just your class, a small group, or even the whole school community. This is a real gem. I hope you try it and enjoy it!
Please follow me and leave a review if you enjoyed the play. I'd love to hear how it went for you! Happy teaching and happy acting to your students!