Do you or your students ever feel confused about when you should write in your writer's notebook and when it is time to step out of the notebook to write?
This poster kit includes great information for teachers and great visuals with reminders for the students to understand the purpose of the writer's notebook, what goes in the writer's notebook, when to come out of the writer's notebook and more!
This kit includes informational posters that answer each of the following questions:
1. What is the writer's notebook used for?
2. When do I come out of my writer's notebook?
3. Why should writer's draft on paper and not in a notebook?
4. Why should writer's set up their drafting page in a specific way?
It also includes posters with visual reminders for the students titled:
1. Inside Our Writer's Notebooks
2. Growing an Idea
3. Outside our Writer's Notebooks
4. How to Set Up Your Drafting Page
These posters always worked wonders in my classroom, and now they are new and improved looking better than ever before. Get yours today!
If you like this product, you may also be interested in some of my other writing products.
Opinion Writing Unit for 1st and 2nd Graders at https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Opinion-Writing-Unit-for-Kindergarten-and-1st-Grade-Writers-2801396
Book Review Writing Unit for 2nd and 3rd Graders at
Writing Process Binder Kit at
Personal Narrative Writing Unit for Kindergartners at
Writing Across the Content Areas Powerpoint at