Understanding the different steps in the writing process is crucial to developing a well written essay! Whether students are just beginning to write, or reviewing for their STARR writing exams, this is an excellent review!
Included in this unit is:
1. One pencil graphic organizer foldable with just the steps written. This will help students to slow down and understand each step as you teach it!
2. One pencil graphic organizer foldable complete with the step names AND descriptions.
3. One pencil graphic organizer color poster to hang in your room or on your board as students begin writing.
4. One pencil poster with the abbreviation PDREP to remind students the order of the steps but to help quiz them on the actual step name and process. GREAT review before the quiz/test!
5. One ten question assessment. Questions are fun and keep students' interests "If Beyonce is checking her paper for spelling and capitalization, which part of the writing process is she in?" etc!
6. Ten question assessment with ANSWER KEY!
Other Great Products:
• Cause and effect Task Cards-Matching Pairs Game
• Author's Purpose Domino Game
• Homonyms: Teaching There, Their, and They're
• Creating Vision Boards- Teaching Goal Setting for the New Year!
• Growth Mindset Badges / Brag Tags
• Fixed versus Growth Mindset Expansion Pack!
Thank you for downloading!
****Don't forget to leave feedback and a rating on purchased items to receive TpT credits towards future purchases.