Guide your students through the five step writing process with these cheerfully colored posters.
Possible uses include:
Print and laminate these posters for your classroom:
- Refer to these posters during your Writer’s Workshop.
- Display these posters on a Focus Wall.
- Hang on a mini anchor chart stand.
- Resize the PDF file to make the posters smaller and have students store in their writing journals, binders, notebooks, etc..
- Hang on book rings and display as a clip chart so the teacher and students can monitor their writing progress.
---Use magnets with students’ names to move up and down the chart.
---Write students’ names on clothespins to move up and down the chart.
My other writing resources:
Writing PostersMini Writing Posters
*To stay informed about my latest products,
don't forget to follow my TpT store
by clicking the green "Follow Me" button above.
*To receive credit toward any future TpT purchases
, rate and comment on all products you download! I greatly appreciate your feedback, as it helps me determine products that are most beneficial to your classroom!