A zip file of resources which includes the following:
1. Close Reading - Links to the Global Village
A 3 page grid which breaks down all the chapters in the book into aspects for analysis that relate to the global village - a useful worksheet for note taking and organisation of information.
2. Historical Context Questions to Accompany the PowerPoint
A series of questions to engage students and their understanding of the PowerPoint with the same title.
3. PowerPoint: Historical Context - Sukarno in Pictures
A richly photographic presentation which follows Sukarno's life up to 1965. There is also a worksheet to accompany this power point.
4. Key Scenes Analysis - The Adrenalin Scale!
Explores moments of significance for both Billy Kwan and Guy Hamilton as well as an introduction to the structure of Wayang puppetry.
5. The Global Village Essay Plan
An in-depth flow chart style essay plan on what to write about in the HSC exam. (but can be adapted as a general writing task for other curriculums).
6. Wayang Kulit
Explores wayang puppetry. Includes application task where students create their own wayang story. Now look who's pulling the strings!