This product is a complete module providing all the materials you will need for a close study of 'The fault in our stars' by John Green.
* Comprehensive and engaging discussions/handouts on each chapter.
* Glossaries clarifying all the poetic, literary, philosophical and other allusions and
* Discussions of the style in which the novel is written.
* Short homework exercises with questions on each chapter.
* 5 tests based on passages from the novel.
* An essay topic and model answer.
* Memos and rubric supplied.
Teens love this moving, funny, romantic book. Full of poetic and literary references, enriched with serious philosophical content, it is poignant and profound.
This full study pack will help you make the most of it!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License