These Number of the Day printables can be used as morning work, homework, centers, or as a daily skills practice.
There are 3 different versions in this product for easier differentiation!
Students work with a 1-digit numbers, 2-digit numbers in color and black/white
On top of the page you can fill in the number the student is going to practice with that day. Every student can that way have a different number
1. At the top you write the number for the student
2. Write the number in letters
3. Make an addition with that number
4. Several (3) additions and (3) substractions
5. This number of the day is bonded with other numbers to make 10 and 20
6. Wich are the neighbours (the number in the middle)
7. Make an addition to 10 / 20
8. (If possible) split the number in 2 / break in 2 (for example half of 4 makes 2 )
9. Double the number (x2)
tip; You could laminate the sheets to write on it and re-use it.
Earn TpT Credits for purchases on TpT. You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Thing is, you only get the Credits after you Provide Feedback -- both a fair rating and a fair comment -- on the items that you purchase. We will round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases, but there is no need to wait until you have 100 to redeem them. 50 credits is worth $2.50, for example.