This is a very delicious project.
We can talk about food, vegetables, ingredients and the process to make a “tasteful” hamburger in Spanish.
1. Print the following pages in letter size paper. I also recommend to print this project in cardboard paper.
2. Cut out the pictures (dotted ovals) of the following pages. Remember you need to Keep the yellow rectangle on top of every oval.
3. Every student or the teacher can decide what is the best order of different
Ingredients when making a hamburger.
4. Once you have all your cut ovals with the different pictures you can organize your hamburger beginning and ending with the bread. Then you can put in the middle the rest of the ingredients in your delicious burger.
5. The last two pages you have 4 extra papers if you want to add, write and draw extra ingredients that are not listed here.
6. When you have your hamburger in the right order you can glue page by page on the yellow square or you can also staple all the pages.
7. Remember you can have a bilingual or a monolingual hamburger.
8. Enjoy your delicious Hamburger!