This kit aims to enable the students to do the following:
• List the seven features the all living things should possess to be considered living
• Define each one
• Explain how is it performed both on plants and animals
• Explain how it is performed in unicellular organisms and on the level of a single cell in a multicellular organism
The kit can be used to teach the topic for the students in classes 7-10, and it can be used for revision in classes 11-12.
The contents of the kit are:
• A power point presentation for the teacher to use.
• A student’s booklet for note taking.
• Instructions about what exactly to do with each slide and the details of the point to be discussed.
The videos that are needed as part of the work have been downloaded so they can be used in case of no internet access. I am not selling the videos, their URLs are there.
A tiny URL and a QR code for each video have been created and added to the student’s booklet in case the students want to watch them again after the lesson.
The kit can also be used for flipped learning.
The slides can be printed out and arranged as a bulletin board (mind map) in the class.