PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This packet contains twelve great practice activities for the conjugation of the verb -Ser in the present tense. Answer keys included. The twelve activities consist of the following:
1. Fill in the blanks.
2. Form sentences with words provided.
3. Sentences from singular to plural and plural to singular.
4. Conjugate -Ser to describe origin.
5. Conjugate -Ser to describe origin and nationality.
6. Identify people using the verb -Ser.
7. Identify conjugated forms in context.
8. Ser and professions.
9. Conjugate -Ser in context.
10. Write sentences to describe location of events.
11. Describe relationships using -Ser.
12. Noun-adjective agreement and the verb -Ser.
I request that teachers respect my copyright and reproduce this document only for their students.