Also included in
- Save 10%!! This growing bundle is focused on 15 biographies of professional theater artists. Suitable for middle grade and high school students, the biographies include a description of the artists' journeys to success in their field, trivia, quotes and suggested video clips. A teacher could use th$54.00$60.00Save $6.00
- Perfect for the new teacher or those looking for unique and innovative resources. This bundle (265 pages) has everything you need to teach a drama class for a semester, quarter or month (depending upon how many times you see your students.) I created these lessons for my own classes and used them fo$63.00$76.50Save $13.50
- 20% OFF! Four of my most popular products! 126 pages! Here is EVERYTHING you need: a MONTH and a HALF'S worth of engaging, unique and creative learning lessons and units about drama. It is suitable for middle and high school drama or gifted classes. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++$33.20$41.50Save $8.30
- If you have loved my lesson on Lin Manuel Miranda, now you can purchase Hamilton AND In the Heights at a discounted price! These lessons will fill over a week's worth of learning for your drama/theater class, Language Arts, music or gifted/talented. In addition, a teacher could, with a few tweaks$26.10$29.25Save $3.15
- ON SALE MORE THAN 25%! Are you looking for year-long advice and help from an award winning, veteran drama teacher? I created a bundle of drama lessons, units and plays to help you! This bundle includes 40 products (NEARLY 1,225 PAGES) which were all created by me and time tested in my classroom o$207.75$271.75Save $64.00
- Save 15%! Here is a bundle (545 pages) of theater lessons and units created especially for high school. Theater classes can be more than scenes, improvisation and monologues. There is a plethora of exciting theater subjects our high school students appreciate and enjoy learning. A teacher could as$146.47$162.75Save $16.28
- SAVE 10% This GROWING bundle contains biography lessons concerning Broadway musical composers! Two different formats are available--one is a newspaper and the other is presented as a select group of questions (no two set of questions are alike) focused on the composer's life, achievements and journ$20.70$23.00Save $2.30
- BUNDLE! This particular bundle was created for a middle school teacher teaching seventh graders who requested it. Save up to 20% on this bundle, depending upon the number of products you choose.YOU can do the same thing!Any two lessons can be bundled if you merely write me through my Questions/Answe$50.43$60.75Save $10.32
Here's a close reading lesson to re-energize your class. This biography about the performing artist Lin Manuel Miranda of Hamilton fame, is suitable for middle and high school students and can be used as a stand alone lesson or with other biographies. Each lesson in the Places Please series is tailored to the strengths of that particular artist.
In addition, a teacher could assign this lesson to students distance learning. #DistanceLearningTPT
The Teacher will need access to the Youtube.com
Note: I have created a digital version of this biography which is included in the cost of the product. I placed answer boxes on the question page to make it easier for you to use. I hope it helps!
Need a quick emergency lesson plan? Or one for a substitute? Stay tuned. This is part of a bundle.
This Product includes:
- A Complete Bio about Lin Manuel Miranda
- A Suggested Lesson, an Exercise in Rapping, Which Complements the Learning
- Important Dates in His Life
- Awards He Has Won
- Quotes from Miranda
- Questions and Answer Sheet
- Source & Links to Movie Examples
- And More!
This is a unique and engaging product is created by an award-winning, veteran drama teacher of thirty-eight years.
Do you follow me? If not I'd love it if you would! Follow me
Check out my other TPT products at:
Here's what reviewers have said of Dramamommaspeaks products:
"This is a great very well written resource and very good for text comprehension! Thank you!"
"This is such a wonderful and creatively made resource!"
"Love this activity! What a great way for students to work together!"
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.