Theater Arts Vocabulary Terms | Word Wall with 198 Posters
What educators are saying
Also included in
- 10% OFF! Back to School can be a stressful but exciting time, especially for new teachers. Guess what? This bundle includes ELEVEN drama/theater units, lessons, exercises and activities to start your school year with a "yay!" See, I got you. Time tested and created by an award winning drama teachPrice $41.13Original Price $58.75Save $17.62
- DISCOUNT 30%! Are you looking for year-long theater education curriculum and help from an award winning, veteran drama teacher? I created a gigantic bundle of drama lessons, units and plays to help you! This bundle includes 49 products (NEARLY 1,500 PAGES) which were all created by me and time testPrice $199.14Original Price $285.24Save $86.10
- Save 30%! Here is a bundle (560 pages) of theater lessons and units created especially for high school. Theater classes can be more than scenes, improvisation and monologues. There are more than enough lessons here to study in high school, especially for second semester beginning theater students--Price $107.43Original Price $153.47Save $46.04
- Save 20%! Do you need something to perk up your bulletin boards, inspire you and your students? This bundle, drama vocabulary word wall (198 words) and growth mindset posters (72) and pendants (22) are perfect help for the busy drama and language arts teacher. Although these were created for seconPrice $20.00Original Price $26.00Save $6.00
- Save! You want this Bundle. Do you need something to perk up your bulletin boards, ease your work load and inspire your students? This amazing bundle with a drama vocabulary word wall (198 words), Boom Cards (24) AND growth mindset posters (48), are perfect help for the busy drama and language artPrice $16.40Original Price $20.50Save $4.10
Need something for that pesky bulletin board? Teach your students through osmosis--they'll soak up the vocabulary if it's posted around the room. This is a set of 198 posters that highlight content area words of a drama or creative dramatics class. In addition, the set includes suggested uses and word games. This word wall can be displayed all year long or the words can be displayed as they are being used throughout the year.
The teacher is the expert as to which words their students should study.
The teacher has two color combinations to choose from: black and white only or multi-colored.
The word wall includes these words (this is a sampling) and totals 68 (with two blank templates) terms:
balance the stage
theater in the round
*If you want particular words added, please contact me through my TpT message button.
Field tested and created by an award winning drama teacher of thirty-eight years.
Do you follow me? If not I'd love it if you would!Follow me
For more Dramamommaspeaks products go to:Dramamommaspeaks
Here's what teachers say about DramaMommaSpeaks products:
Costume Designs with Fairy Tales
"How interesting, informative, and creative. Thank you for creating this project. It will definitely be helpful."
"WOW! WHAT an AWESOME Resource!!!! Thanks for providing the questions, the links, a couple of different teaching options. This could be a great sub plan, but I know every teacher wants to do this lesson for themselves. Love that you finished with a great tweet from L M Miranda. Kids are gonna love THIS."
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.