THEIR, THEY'RE & THERE
3 of the most commonly misused words in the English language - "there, their and they're".
These 3 homophones get mixed up all the time by our kids... as well as adults.
These 2 worksheets of 20 sentences will help students practice and reinforce "their" proper use.
The context clues within each sentence will help students choose the correct word. Great chance for class discussions.
Some sentences have more than one blank in them. See thumbnails for a clearer idea.
Your download of 3 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- ITS IT'S YOUR YOU'RE HOMOPHONES
- More great practice with these 4 homophones. Sentences, context clues and blanks all waiting to be filled in! Can "your / you"re" students handle this? "It's / Its" up to you!
- SENTENCE STRUCTURE MIXUPS!
- 2 FULL worksheets where students must "unscramble" mixed up sentences using context clues. Great Language Arts activity that goes beyond "just reading". Will lend itself to class discussion.
- DIVISION FACTS MATCHUPS!
90 division facts in all!! You receive 3 FULL worksheets of 18 examples. Each example starts with one fact and 4 more after it. Students must circle the fact OR facts that match the first one. There can be MORE than one match so students must solve EVERY fact – 90 in all. Great activity reinforcing their division facts!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!