Thelma The Unicorn Character Traits Activities and Graphic Organizers
Also included in
- These activities and graphic organizers for over 35 picture books make teaching character traits fun.These character traits activities are designed for your students to delve deeper into picture books while analyzing how characters affect the story. Some activities have images and text related to thPrice $56.00Original Price $103.40Save $47.40
Develop deeper into the characters in Thelma The Unicorn by Aaron Blabey. The graphic organizers in this pack are fun, engaging and differentiated.
The activities are designed for students to delve deeper into Thelma The Unicorn while analyzing how characters affect the story. Some activities have images and text related to the book, while others are blank for you to use as you wish.
The activities are differentiated so students can work at their own level, and you can assess their understanding.
Completing the character activities for Thelma The Unicorn will help your students develop their reading comprehension skills, including:
- Using text and illustrations to explore feelings, actions, words and thoughts
- Analyzing how characters are influenced by events and relationships
- Identifying the change in a character
- Recognizing the difference between character traits, internal traits and emotions
This resource was also created so your students can reflect on being true to themselves and being proud of who they are.
Prep is quick and easy... Print the student pages you need, and you are ready to deliver fun and engaging lessons! All you need to prepare is the book!
This literacy resource is made for elementary and primary-age students. You can use the activities for:
- readers and writers workshops
- guiding reading
- literacy centres
- substitute plans
- small group instruction
- independent work
★Explore the full book companion for ★
- This book companion is a supplemental product. You can choose the most relevant pages for your needs and the ability and understanding of your students.
- The purple text on the ‘Teacher Notes’ pages is specific to the book. These ideas are my interpretation but will give you a head start.
- The questions and activities are opinion based, so there are NO answer keys. The activities were designed to be open-ended for easy differentiation.
- Please ask any questions before purchasing.
You may also like…
Copyright © Children’s Library Lady
This product is for individual single classroom use only. Copying, altering, redistributing, editing, or re-selling anything from this product is strictly forbidden.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.