Also included in
- ALL the files in this bundle now include a digital distance learning option in Google Slides.Teaching theme can be a tricky task! If you need theme passages and activities that will help your students understand theme, this is the bundle for you!In this Teaching Theme Bundle, you will find the foll$13.75$17.75Save $4.00
- This English Language Arts Task Cards BUNDLE was created for educators who teach multi-level students in the area of language arts (or speech pathology). This file includes ALL 50 of the ELA task cards resources in my shop as of 9/4/20. NOTE: This bundle does NOT include BOOM CARDS™. All of the fi$205.50$273.25Save $67.75
Finding the Theme: These Theme Task Cards and Worksheets are perfect for 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade. These THEME task cards have differentiated answer sheets to meet the varying needs of the students in your class. Since each answer sheet asks the student to do different things, you can use these task cards THREE TIMES with each student, if you choose.
Please note that on 4/1/20, a digital distance learning option has been added to this file. EACH OF THE THREE ANSWER SHEETS can be used in either Google Slides™ or Google Forms™ (three answering options each, for a total of six different links for students).
This product includes:
- one theme explanation page
- 2 pages of ideas about how to use the theme task cards
- 24 task cards (each task card contains a full passage/story)
- 3 different options for answer sheets along with corresponding answer keys (option 3 does NOT have a key since student answers will vary)
- 3 worksheets that can be used with any story or passage
This product is differentiated into three different ways the students will choose their answers.
One Word Theme Task Card Answer Sheet:
You might use these if you just want your students to understand simple one topic themes. You also might use this for your below grade level learners to keep it simple.
Choose the Best Sentence Theme Task Card Answer Sheet:
You might use these if you want your students to identify the theme in a complete sentence. This could also be used for on level learners.
Write your own Theme Task Card Answer Sheet:
This one does not have any answers they have
to write their own theme statement. Great for
those above level learners.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 4/01/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive--no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides and Google Forms.
This is a clickable list for all the theme products available in my store. Please note that the theme bundle includes all three theme products.
You may also be interested in these Language Arts products:
- TASK CARD PRODUCTS
- GRAMMAR PRODUCTS
- FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE PRODUCTS
- CHARACTER TRAITS PRODUCTS
- VOCABULARY PRODUCTS
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.