PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Reading Interactive Notebooks Literature -Specific to Theme. Common Core aligned for fifth grade, but easily adaptable for 3rd and 4th graders.
This lesson includes the following:
*Theme Lesson Plan
*Interactive Journal pages for each lesson (student copies)
*Pictures of a finished teacher product
*Directions for how to glue/use in student journals.
In this lesson, you can choose from two different ways to use it for your students:
1. You can prep all the materials for easy gluing OR
2. Students can do all the cutting and gluing themselves with your direction.
The Common Core standard is listed at the top of each page. You can choose to have students glue that in as well, or have them simply write the standard at the top of the first page of the lesson.
I have other single lessons for each standard available at my TPT store as well.
Listed below are a few of the the other CCSS lessons you will find at my TPT store. **I'm currently in the process of working on a complete bundle, so stay tuned!**
1. Inference and Conclusions and Generalizations
3. Summarizing both fiction and non-fiction text with Story Elements
4. Compare and Contrast-Characters and Historical Figures
Thank you for purchasing! Please let me know if you have questions.