Do you need a fun way to review instruments of the orchestra through a classical connection? If so, these listening activities are for you! This set of activities focuses on the "Theme" from "The Young Person's Guide to the Orchestra" by Benjamin Britten.
The set includes:
- Theme PREVIEW PDF (shows all files included in the set)
- Composer Bio Teacher Edition (Printable in Color)
- Composer Bio Student Worksheet (Printable)
**Students can fill in the information about Copland while the teacher shares from the Teacher's Edition.
- Animated Listening Map PowerPoint (for Projection)
**This listening map focuses on identifying the instrument families of the orchestra as they play the theme. It includes the composer biography as well.
- Animated Listening Map Worksheet (Printable)
**Students can color the instrument pictures and use the worksheet as a manipulative to track the form while listening to the piece.
Due to copyright, the recordings of the pieces are not included with this product.
This product is included in the Orchestra MEGA Pack of Listening Activities and Assessments
Please follow us for product updates and freebies! We also value your feedback! Thank you for your support of Cowgirl Compositions!