The theme journal checklist, graphic organizer, and sample texts is great for any theme review or mini lesson during a fiction unit. I often use these organizer at centers for students to do a stop & jot after independently reading.
This product includes:
- A "glimpse" into my classroom- anchor chart ideas
- Close reading theme checklist (two sizes available)
- Theme topic intro journal insert with suggested mentor texts as read alouds
- Crafting theme statement graphic organizer insert (two sizes available)
- 1 sample short passage journal insert titled "The Audition"
- 3 short fable passages titled "The Lumberjack's Fortune," "Two Frogs in a Pail," and "Androcles and the Lion"
Please consider purchasing my Main Idea, Theme, and Recounting Bundle!
Visit my pinterest to see how these special learning moments are captured