This can be a guided classroom activity, independent work, quiz, homework, or theory worksheet for private instruction. I use it for my recorder students but it can be used for various instruments for sight reading too! Here are the questions:
1. Highlight the title in yellow; the subtitle in blue.
2. Who is the composer of this piece? _______________
3. From what year to what year did the composer live? _________
4. What is "Moderato"? The _ _ _ _ _. (answer: tempo)
5. How many beats per measure are there? ___
6. What is in the key signature? 1 _ _ _ _ _ (answer: sharp)
7. Circle the dynamic markings.
Thank you in advance for your purchase!
Click the green FOLLOW button at my store to receive updates on new products like this one plus FREE stuff! Positive feedback is much appreciated!