Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.05 MB | 18 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RL.5.9. They will compare and contrast adventure stories’ approaches to similar themes and topics. Students work through excerpts from such books as "Robinson Crusoe" by Daniel Defoe. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 4 links to instructional videos or texts
• 1 link to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes two multiple choice questions and one sorting question
• Definitions of key terms, such as genre and protagonist
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels