Great for classroom display!
This product contains 11 letter-size posters (plus 1 blank) to display the themes of Social Studies. It can be used by a social studies teacher at any grade level from upper-elementary through high school.
Each theme is written in an easy to read but fun font, and displayed on a simple black scalloped border, to match any classroom.
The 10 primary themes of social studies are:
- People, Places & the Environment
- Time, Continuity & Change
- Individual Development & Identity
- Power, Authority & Governance
- Individuals, Groups and Institutions
- Production, Distribution & Consumption
- Science, Technology & Society
- Global Connections
- Civic Ideals and Practices
I welcome feedback and suggestions as I continue to build my store!