THIS IS IT!!! Every single lecture and activity that you need to plan the perfect unit on the theory of consumer choice offered in a single bundle!
Are you looking to add state of the art, engaging, and impactful activities and Keynotes to your classroom arsenal, but don't have the time to create it all? Do you want to convert your class into a "21st century" learning environment? This ONE OF A KIND bundle can revolutionize your course and flip the way your students learn economics, and it's only a click away!
This incredible "Theory of Consumer Choice Deluxe Bundle" includes:
1) All 4 multi-dimensional activities that we include in our "Theory of Consumer Choice Unit Activity Bundle”:
Theory of Consumer Choice Unit Activity Bundle
These activities will challenge your students to not only understand the material, but read and draw conclusions from economic data and graphs. By the time your students have completed these activities, they will have a great foundation from which they can scaffold learning through microeconomics!
This bundle is ideal for either the Advanced Placement or regular economics classroom! We've used our decades worth of economics experience and the same tools we've used to achieve a 93% AP EXAM PASS RATE to design activities to help your students succeed. Our activities touch multiple learning styles and traverse a wide range of challenge levels by asking students to:
* Define basic economic terms
* Make predictions
* Analyze economic data and draw conclusions
* Label graphs
* Draw graphs
* Apply what they've learned to real-life examples
2) 2 KEYNOTE presentations that correlate to the activities provided in this bundle. These fantastically vivid lectures are paired with each activity, giving you a superb set of resources from which to plan a pathway to success for your students. These Keynotes lectures align with our “You/Will/Love Economics” video lectures, available on our YouTube channel:
You Will Love Economics on YouTube
*****These lectures are KEYNOTE PRESENTATIONS and should be purchased by MAC and APPLE USERS ONLY!!! A POWERPOINT version of this bundle for PC and WINDOWS USERS is available for purchase here:
Theory of Consumer Choice Deluxe Bundle - PowerPoint Version (PC USERS ONLY)
3) A Unit Key Term list
4) A Cornell Notes template to structure your student's note taking methods
This bundle covers many topics, including:
* Marginal Utility
* The Law of Diminishing Utility
* Marginal Utility per Dollar
* Utility Maximization with Limited Income
* Cross-Price Elasticity
* Substitute Good and Complementary Goods
* Income Elasticity
* Normal Good and Inferior Goods
This bundle includes these 4 activities (with answer keys included):
Demand and Marginal Utility Activity
Utility Maximization Activity
Cross-Price Elasticity Activity
Income Elasticity Activity
For more of our video lectures, check out our "You/Will/Love Economics" YouTube channel and subscribe for upcoming videos:
You Will Love Economics on YouTube
If you like the content of our store please head over to our Facebook page to like and follow us for updates on upcoming products and chances at free give aways!
You Will Love History Facebook Page
You can also visit our shop right here on TPT and purchase Activities, Objective Bundles, Unit Bundles, Semester Bundles, and our Course Bundle, all of which align to our video lecture collection on YouTube!
Flip your classroom and the way your students learn economics TODAY!