Help your students know the difference between these three homophones, there, their, and they're.
Included in this packet are:
* lesson plans for whole class
* small group lessons
* individual activities
* assessments - both formative and summative
You can do part or all of the lessons, do them with a whole class, or work with small groups who need the practice. Great for centers!
Everything you need is here, so this can also be a great lesson for a substitute!
* Interactive notebook sheet for introductory lesson
* Task Cards in color or black and white, depending on your needs
* Self-checking game that students can play, with answer key
* Individual worksheet, with answer key
Let's get students (and adults) to master the difference between these homophones!
Other products you might be interested in:
Character Traits Puzzle Person
Compare and Contrast Scavenger Hunt
Generalizations and Overgeneralizations
Cause and Effect Scavenger Hunt
Book Project: Characters Talk
As always, feedback is deeply appreciated!
Follow my store for more products, or my blog where I share my adventures as a sixth grade teacher.
Mentoring in the Middle