PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The vocabulary in this packet can be used in conjunction with the book "There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed A Bell ” by Lucille Colandro (Book not included), or by itself.
Data Collection Sheets Included!
Vocabulary Activities include:
- Tier 1 Labeling/Describing Cards
- Functions - Riddle Task Cards (used with labeling cards)
- Associations - Brain match activity
- Basic Concepts - 2 levels of activities Cards
- Categories - convergent and divergent task Cards and worksheet
- Antonyms/Synonym Task Cards - includes text evidence prompts and personal connections
- Antonyms/synonyms - discrimination worksheet
- Describing objects worksheets - with graphic organizer
- Compare/contrast activity sheet - with venn diagram
- Multiple Meaning task Cards & Worksheets- With text evidence prompts
- Old Lady Would you rather questions
- Story sequencing/retell - with story map
- Old Lady Roll and Cover reinforcement game
I LOVE FEEDBACK! Please take the time to drop me a line!
Created by: Michelle Hinkle Ostrow M.S., CCC-SLP
© Speech Rocks (2018)
All rights reserved by author ~ single user/classroom only