This unit is meant to be used with "There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Leaves” by Lucille Colandro. The book is not included. You will need to purchase the book separately.
This book companion can be used for identifying vocabulary from the story, describing, story retell, or sequencing. Each activity comes in color and black/white.
- Dough Mat
- "Dab it! Color it!" Page
- Adapted Book
- Story Retell Activity: Feed the Old Lady
- Sequencing Activity
- Sensory Bin Set (9 images)
- Vocabulary Cards
- "Mini Posters" for whole group activities
- Sentence Strips with Visuals: Three- to five-word combinations.
- Open-ended activity for speech or language: Use dot makers, pom-poms, mini erasers, play dough or magnetic chips as reinforcement while targeting students' goals.
- Do-A-Dot: Find your Sounds in the Story. As students find their sounds in the story have them dab or color a picture.
- Do-A-Dot: Open-ended activities for speech or language.
Click the green star to hear of new products and to support my store! Feedback is always greatly appreciated!
THE SPEECH TABLE - Rosalyn Mora García, MS, CCC-SLP