This product is based on the book, "There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Snow."
It includes the following:
→ Language Arts:
• 5 Dolch High Frequency Word File Folder Games ( Pre-Primer, Primer, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade)
• 12 Kinesthetic Cards (Alphabet Play Dough Cards based on characters & items in the story)
• 12 Magnetic Word Cards ( to use with magnetic letters)
• 10 Play Dough Word Cards
• Rhyming Word Memory Game
• 12 Scrabble Word Cards (manipulatives included)
• 12 Word Wall Cards
• 2 Story Comparison charts
• Design a Snowman using ten frames or sums.
• Memory Game
• 15 Pattern Cards
• Snowball Tally Bingo
• Swallowing Snowballs (less or more)
→ Lesson Plan Based on Bloom’s Revised Taxonomy
❤️ There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Clover
❤️ Valentines Day: There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Rose Activities
❤️ Dollar Deals: Winter Dot the Alphabet Letter Recognition Worksheets
❤️ Math Centers and Literacy Activities for Winter
❤️ Sight Word File Folder Games for Winter
❤️ Dollar Deals: Alphabet Cards and Ten Frame Cards Mittens and Snow!
❤️ Free!! Swallowing Snowball Less or More Math Center Game
❤️ Snowman Math: Build a Snowman Addition Game & Glyph
❤️ The Three Snow Bears
❤️ The Mitten
❤️ The Hat by Jan Brett Activities
As stated in the Teachers Pay Teachers refund policy, “all sales on TpT of digital resources are considered final and nonrefundable.” Please ask any questions you have about this product before purchasing. Thank you!
Key Words: There Was An Old Lady, Winter, Literacy Centers, Math Centers, Kindergarten, first grade, home school, special education, work task, task cards, games, differentiated, Common Core, fun