There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Chick Book Companion!
Also included in
- Save money and have the whole spring season planned for your preschool through early-elementary speech therapy sessions! Early inferencing, interactive books, sensory bins, articulation, language, and no-prep pages that make therapy planning a breeze! Click each individual product to see a preview!Price $28.16Original Price $44.00Save $15.84
Book companion for the book There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Chick by Lucille Colandro! This book companion was designed with early language, preschool, and early elementary speech therapy and special education students in mind! Target early expressive and receptive language while incorporating literacy skills with these fun activities and cards.
Included in this download:
- Book companion
- 24 simple comprehension cards (12 story comprehension, 12 listening comprehension)
- Compare/contrast diagrams
- Open-ended dot sheets
- Picture cards for sequencing and retell
- Sensory bin activity
- Sensory bin picture cards
- Old Lady prop
- Visual sentence strip with choices
- Interactive book
- 40 following directions cards
This is a zip file! Please make sure you are able to download and open this file before purchasing!
I hope you enjoy this book companion! If you do, please check out some of my other early language activities!
If you enjoy this product, please consider leaving feedback to earn TPT credits! I read and appreciate every comment!
You can also find me on Instagram!: @chloeelizabethslp
Keywords: There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Chick, book companion, literacy, early language, preschool, speech therapy, special education