Also included in
- Have All the Old Lady Book Companions in the Store! Plus, All Future Old Lady Book Companions I create will be added to the collection!*Bundle Includes*Books by Lucille ColandroThere Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed...A BatA BellSome BooksA ChickA CloverA CowA DeskA FlyA FrogSome LeavesA RoseA ShellSom$63.00$90.00Save $27.00
Tell/Retell and Act Out the Story with these Story Companion Activities for the book "There Was an Old Astronaut Who Swallowed the Moon" by Lucille Colandro.
- Choice Board with Built-In Sentence Strip (The Old Lady swallowed _____)
- 7 Picture Choices of the items the Old Lady swallows: a moon, a star, a planet, a comet, a satellite, a rocket, a meteoroid
- Background to create the Planetarium Scene with the Planetarium Pieces
- 7 Planetarium Pieces
- 2 Sequencing Worksheets in Color and Black and White (Reproducible for personal/classroom use).
- Number the pictures 1-7 to sequence the story.
- Cut and Place/Paste Activity Sheet. Cut out the pictures, match them to the written words, then place (or glue) into the simple numbered chart to sequence the story and discuss vocabulary.
Answering What Questions in a sentence. "What did the Old Lady Swallow?"
Sequencing. Cut out and put the story pictures into a simple numbered chart.
Sequencing. Write numbers 1-7 next to the pictures.
Matching. Match the pictures to the words
Fine Motor Skills. Picture manipulation with Velcro and Magnets. Writing
Retelling. Use the pictures and planetarium pieces to act out the story!
Feedback is always appreciated! :) :) :)