There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a.... by Lucille Colandro BUNDLE currently contains five PDF files in a ZIPPED FILE.
The following files are included in this bundled purchase (click on each link to see the individual Old Lady product):
THERE WAS AN OLD LADY WHO SWALLOWED A BELL
THERE WAS A COLD LADY WHO SWALLOWED SOME SNOW
THERE WAS AN OLD LADY WHO SWALLOWED A ROSE
THERE WAS AN OLD LADY WHO SWALLOWED A CLOVER
THERE WAS AN OLD LADY WHO SWALLOWED A TURKEY
Each file contains a Flip Book, Mini-Book, and Retelling Sticks. These activities are perfect for Kindergarten through 2nd Grade (please check the previews to make sure that the level of difficulty is appropriate for your own class)!
Flip Books include the following:
True or False
My Favorite Part
Writing a Friendly Letter
Each Mini-Book includes:
A minimum of 8 (half-sheets) pages and students trace the first few words of the sentence on each page, but are required to write their own words on most page. Black and white pictures are provided for students to use as illustrations for this mini-book (if desired).
Retelling Sticks Include:
8-10 labeled circles with pictures in black and white (if students want to color them) as well as the SAME 8-10 sticks in full color.
NOTE: There are answer keys where appropriate. Thank you for checking out this BUNLDED literature companion for There Was an Old Lady!
Are you interested in additional Literature Units or Holidays products?
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.