Work on multiple target skills with this fun resource to go with the book, "There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Clover," which has activities for vocabulary building, sequencing, negation, phonological awareness/reading foundations skills. Great for mixed groups, too.
In this resource you will find:
• 28 vocabulary cards for the nouns, verbs, and adjectives found in the book
• 8 verbs and 6 adjectives interactive flap vocabulary matching activity
sequencing practice with daily routines
• sequencing the order of items she swallowed
• first - then simple sequence activity
• 3 activities for practicing negation and answering comprehension questions
• rhyming, initial sounds, and manipulating initial sounds activities to practice reading foundations skills
• a generic reading communication board and a book-specific core vocabulary-based communication board for students who need it.
You might also like There Was an Old Pirate Who Swallowed a Fish companion
and There Was an Odd Princess Who Swallowed a Pea