Grammar workbook - there is / there are
grammar practice - there is / there are
1. Write there is or there are.
2. Circle the correct form.
3. Put the words in the correct order to make sentences.
4. Write there isn’t or there aren’t.
5. Look at the picture and complete the sentences with: There is / there are / there isn´t
6. Put sentences in the negative form.
7. Write the positive or negative sentence.
8. Fill in Is there / Are there.
9. Make questions and give short answers.
10. Make sentences ( affirmative, negative, interrogative ).
My Classroom Creative English Lessons