There Was A Cold Lady Who Swallowed Some Snow is an engaging story for students of all ages. Use this 54 page unit to accompany the story for days of classroom fun! Students will be engaged in these activities while they are covering the Kindergarten Common Core State Standards. This mini unit includes directions for each activities and the common core standards addressed.
This unit is packed with NO prep printables that are perfect for quick on the go substitute plans. Place this unit in your sub tub for no hassle sick days!
- Retelling Cards Color and Black and White
- Vocabulary Cards
- Rainbow Write the Sight Words
- Rainbow Write Letters
- Color by the Key Sight Words
- Color by the Key Letters
- Cut and Paste CVC Words
- Cut and Paste Beginning Sound Match
- Beginning Sound Sort- A cutting and pasting activity
- Long and Short Vowel Sort- A cutting and pasting activity
- Lowercase Letter Practice Page
- Uppercase Letter Practice Page
- Rolling for Letters Activity Page
- Rolling for Sight Words Activity Page
- Snowmen Writing Prompt (2 pages for differentiation)
- Snowmen Circle Map
- Counting School Objects
- Addition Practice Page
- Subtraction Practice Page
- Rolling with Numbers- A Dice Toss Activity
- Rolling with Addition- A Dice Toss Activity
- Comparing Numbers- A Dice Activity
- Let's Make A Hat- Numbers 1-10 and 1-100 (counting by 10's)
- Sequencing Numbers 1-10 a cutting and pasting activity
*Please check out my document preview to get an idea of what is included in this unit!
Click here to see my “There was an old lady..” BUNDLED Pack!!