A book companion with 2 different types of activities to practice sequencing and reading comprehension with There was an Old Witch by Howard Reeves.
What is included?
• Practice sorting and sequencing the events in the story with 8 different graphic organizers
• a fun activity - create a witch hat (2 templates provided)
Other supplies you'll need:
• the book
• construction paper
You might also like these other Book Companions:
• Decibella and her 6-inch Voice
• Mrs. McNosh Hangs Up Her Wash
• The Little Old Lady BUNDLE
• Mummy Swallowed a Spider
• Give a Mouse a Cookie
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!