An Elf In Our Classroom:
I have bundled together two packets that will provide much joy for your primary classroom. An elf will come to your classroom (provided in pack) to watch over your young scholars to be sure they are being good listeners and learners. Will the elf be proud of their behavior? Will he have a good report for Santa? This bundle is filled with motivating activities that will make those weeks between Thanksgiving and Winter Break feel magical. They have been carefully aligned to the Common Core.
Here is a glimpse of what to expect:
1. Elf classroom rules
2. Elf love notes: rewards for great learning
3. Foundational Skills (alphabet match, sound mats, rhyming)
4. Sight words and sentence building practice
5. Riddles for cvc practice
6. Number Sense ( sequencing numbers, more than, subitizing,
counting by two's)
7. Positional words: academic vocabulary
8. An emergent cut and paste math reader
The most magical part of this packet is the "jingle bracelet your students make with a matching book. A little bell is added for some bling!
This was so much fun to create for my little friends.It will provide lots of activities to fill your days with laughter and magic before the holidays. The work is done for you... just print!