Want to redo your bulletin board but can't decide what to make?
This set contains directions and printables to set up an Oz- inspired bulletin board in (or outside) your music room. This music advocacy board would be especially great for Kansas Day in January or Music in our Schools Month in March, but it would also be a fun theme all year round.
- 4 Bulletin board posters based on the characters from the book, "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz".
- Directions for setting up you bulletin boards
- Printables for the word "MUSIC" in two different sizes depending on the size of your board.
- Lettering guide- I have counted out how many die cuts of each letter you will need, so you don't have to count out the letters.
To complete this board you will also need:
- Stapler and lots of staples!
- Bulletin board background (paper, fabric, etc)
- Bulletin board border
Your feedback is so important! Please take a moment to leave a comment below. Thanks for stopping by!
You can find more info on my blog at Pursuit of Joyfulness
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at LindsayJervis@hotmail.com
#musicedchat #musicinourschoolsmonth #kansasday