The following activities and worksheets are perfect to use after reading the book: There's a Wocket in My Pocket! by Dr. Seuss or any book you choose!
This download includes:
- finding rhyming words in the book worksheet
- what rhymes with the word pocket anchor chart
- t-shirt craft and writing prompt
- rocket & locket rhyming riddle
- make your own rhyming riddle
- guess what's in my pocket writing prompt and craft
- long & short vowel sort for a,e,i,o, and u
- rhyme/don't rhyme pocket word sort
- real word/nonsense word pocket sort
- there's a zoo in our classroom rhyming class book activity
Check out my other products that are perfect to use after reading Dr. Seuss books:
One Graph, Two Graphs, Three Graphs, More!
Moo! Moo! Onomatopoeia Activities for You!
Activities to use when Mr. Cat Comes Back!
The Alphabet Book Activities
Up, Up, and Away We Go! Hot Air Balloon and Suitcase Craft with Writing Prompts
Feet, Feet, Feet - Antonym, Adjective, and Math Activities
Who Saves the Day?