This resource is a novel study ( comprehension and vocabulary) based on the story by Louis Sachar - 'There's a Boy in the Girls Bathroom'. This resource has all you need to teach in-depth comprehension skills for this novel. It has all the comprehension questions, some activities, vocabulary activities and quizzes that cover a range of skills. It has 58 pages of actual students work and the rest 15 pages are answer keys.
Included in this packet are -
1. Cover page
3. Contents page
4.Prediction of story activities
5. Author study activity
6. Extensive comprehension questions for each chapter grouped as follows ( 1-5, 6-10, 11-15, 16-20, 21-25, 26-30, 31-35, 36-40, 41-47)
7. Answer keys for the comprehension questions
8. Open response questions and activities for each chapter.
9. Vocabulary activities - definition and context clue meanings for
grouped chapters in the story
10. Vocabulary quiz for grouped chapters plus answer keys
8. Chapter summaries
You can get the other There's a Boy in the Girls Bathroom resources in my store by clicking the links below -
There's a Boy in the Girls Bathroom Complete Novel Study
There's a Boy in the Girls Bathroom Activities