There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom by Louis Sachar
DIGITAL NOVEL NOTEBOOK FOR GOOGLE DRIVE/GOOGLE CLASSROOM
Works with independent reading, reading groups, book clubs, and read-aloud. This product can be used in 1:1 classroom or on desktop computers as a station.
Why use There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom as a DIGITAL Interactive Notebook?
• Paperless Resource with 66 Slides of Reading Strategies, Response Journal,
and Extension Activities
• No Prep Format with Ready to Go Activities
• Very ENGAGING with Colorful Graphics
• Teacher can assign Strategies/Skills as it fits their students.
• Creative Thinking Utilizing Technology
This DIGITAL unit is created using Google Slides and can be shared with students through Google Slides or Google Classroom. My students LOVE sharing their ideas in this format instead of paper/pencil. VERY ENGAGING!
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS PRODUCT:
• Predict the Story with the 5 W’s Graphic Organizer
• Sorting Story Words- Sort Story Words in Categories with Moveable Pieces
• Setting of the Story Graphic Organizer
• My Word Journal Graphic Organizer for Vocabulary
• Jot Thoughts- Reading Response of Chapters includes Favorite Part, Important
Event, Ah-Ha Moment, Question I Have, My Prediction
• Text to Self-Connections
• Cause and Effect Graphic Organizer- Some Events Given and Write Your Own
• My Journal- Comprehension Questions for Chapters
• Sequencing- Events are put in order with moveable numbered pieces
• Character Analysis Graphic Organizer- Character Change, Goals,
• Two Quotes from Story- Writing Extension Activity
• Inferring Character’s Feelings Graphic Organizer
• Summarize with 5 W’s Graphic Organizer
• Compare/Contrast Two Characters Graphic Organizer
• Character Advice- Letter Writing Activity
• Character Summary Graphic Organizer
• Character Award Extension Activity
• Interview a Character Activity- Write questions/answers as a Character
• Genre of Story
• Author’s Purpose Writing Response Activity
• Theme of Story
• Dear Author Letter Writing Activity
• Believe in Yourself Writing Activity
• Key Events in Beginning, Middle, and End
• My Final Thoughts Writing Activity
• Movie Director Activity- Create a Storyboard with 6 Main Events for Movie
• Making Inferences
• Author’s Craft
• Design a New Book Cover!
Enjoy! Please visit my store, “Only for You” for other products.
Click the Star to follow me and get notified about my latest products!