Need high quality thermometer graphics to create interactive board lessons or printable worksheets?
This product will provide you with fully customizable thermometer graphics so you are in control of the temperatures shown on the thermometers, the intervals of measurement along the side, and which scale you prefer.
What are the options?
1. Thermometer graphics are available in Fahrenheit scale, Celsius scale, and both combined.
2. Each of the three above are available with interval measurements counting by 1 degree, 2 degrees, and 5 degrees...This is great to reinforce skip counting in addition to thermometer reading!
3. Each thermometer can be set to any temperature you choose, or simply leave it blank for students to color in a specific temperature.
How does it work?
1. Using your preferred software, simply insert a blank thermometer graphic with your desired scale and degree interval.
2. Insert the fill box graphic, stretching it to fill your thermometer to the desired temperature.
3. Continue this basic process to create as many customized thermometers as you need.
There is a detailed, step-by-step video tutorial that will show you exactly how to get the best use out of these graphics.
The ZIP file that you will receive contains graphics in standard PNG format and the video tutorial. If you have questions, or if you are unfamiliar with a ZIP file, please send me a message. It simply requires a free program that allows you to access all of the files. Most computers already have this type of program installed.
©2013 Created and Illustrated by Jason Bradford. Permission to reproduce is granted for single classroom use only. Please do not redistribute.
Thanks for looking, please don't forget to rate and leave feedback!