Thesaurus Word Choice Charts and Posters | Descriptive Writing | Synonyms
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Looking to enhance your writing workshop block? You will receive 11 helpful resources to engage and help your writers! There are mini and full-size charts for creating reference sections in your writing journals or to use as posters for your classroom wall! There are also materials included to helpPrice $37.00Original Price $47.00Save $10.00
- Looking for student engagement and fresh additions to your reading workshop and writing workshop? There are 22 helpful resources to enhance your literacy block! These hands-on activities and anchor charts will encourage student independence and will definitely assist in teaching various skills and sPrice $75.00Original Price $102.50Save $27.50
- If your students have been struggling with adding descriptive language to their writing, these charts will be of great support! Whether exploring narrative or expository writing, these anchor charts provide a variety of examples to help scaffold your writers. They also come with blank chart optionsPrice $18.00Original Price $23.50Save $5.50
- There are over 180 non-distracting anchor charts for your students! The mini anchor charts can be placed in interactive notebooks or hooked together with a binder ring to make a portable and easy-to-access resource ring. The large charts are great for wall displays, for use on your objectives boardPrice $33.50Original Price $43.50Save $10.00
- This *special bundle* includes: anchor charts, reading response activities, writing prompts, digital reading mini-lessons, graphic organizers, sticky note resources, task cards, and more! You will be able to purchase my selected POPULAR reader's workshop and writer's workshop supports! Scroll down tPrice $289.99Original Price $361.49Save $71.50
- I have pulled my Top 9 best selling resources of 2019 and have created a special bundle for YOU! You can get this Top 9 bundle plus a BONUS FREEBIE! Enjoy these best sellers during your 2020 school year!My Top Nine best selling resources were:1st - Reading Reference Helpers2nd - Upper Elementary WriPrice $50.00Original Price $60.00Save $10.00
- (formally Miss P's Style) I have pulled my Top 9 best-selling DIGITAL resources of 2020 and have created a special bundle for YOU! You can get this Enjoy these best sellers during your 2021 school year!My Top Nine best-selling digital resources were:1st - Upper Elementary Writing Office2nd - ReadingPrice $50.00Original Price $60.50Save $10.50
- Here is your bundle of products! Enjoy!Price $34.50Original Price $50.50Save $16.00
Adding descriptive words in narrative and informational compositions is tricky! Students will receive a variety of synonyms for 40 commonly used words! These synonym charts (hang on the wall, put into writing folders/journals, or place on a binder ring for portable student access) and thesaurus booklets will increase depth and creativity in student word choice and writing! Students will quickly begin writing more descriptively by placing these interesting words right at their fingertips!
These now come DIGITAL in 2 formats (full-size and mini) for no additional charge. This resource is compatible with Google Slides and can also be exported into PowerPoint format.
This resource includes 40 commonly used words with 12-14 synonyms:
said, shouted, good, bad, nice, mean, cool, tired, happy, sad, excited, scared, mad, laughed, pretty, ugly, little, big, fast, slow, looked, like, funny, fun, a lot, smart, hot, cold, angry, boring, interesting, cry, easy, hard, important, quiet, loud, smelly, walk, and run
Charts come in a size perfect for student notebooks (can fit 4 on a page in a composition notebook) or to place on a binder ring, and standard paper size (8.5x11) for large classroom/small group display, or you may want to print the thesaurus booklet for your students! Options come in color and black/white.
Interested in more? Check these out:
Writing Hooks & Conclusions Charts