This is an art project that actually camouflages. Just follow these steps:
1. Color the background paper
2. Color the chameleon on the branch 2 separate colors (brown to match the branch and something else)
3. Use a glue stick to glue the two sides of the chameleon together and fold out the tabs
4. Glue the tabs onto the branch
5. Enjoy flipping the chameleon one way and then camouflaging to match the branch the other way.
Helpful tip: The most difficult part is putting the chameleon together. This part is accomplished best with the help of the teacher or parent.