Also included in
- This new and improved bundle contains everything you will need to teach Chinua Achebe's novel, Things Fall Apart in AP English Literature and other advanced literature courses. The bundle contains the following: 10 PowerPoint presentations of introductory and chapter guided reading notes1 answer key$25.00$38.00Save $13.00
- ***Many of the resources in this bundle are currently in the process of being converted to fillable Google resources. I will update their descriptions as they are adapted and will attempt to adapt as quickly as I am able. This bundle provides first year and AP Literature teachers looking for a refre$324.50$499.00Save $174.50
These notes on Chinua Achebe's Things Fall Apart guide students through the novel using discussion questions and concrete literary analysis. This resource has recently gone through a complete overhaul and is more thorough and rigorous! Each set of notes begins with introductory questions which align with the notes that follow, ending with several open-ended questions to foster student discussion. The notes discuss confusing plot events, as well as analyzing characterization, irony, foreshadowing, folk tales, and other aspects of Things Fall Apart. Overall, this resource contains the following:
- Nine different slideshows of chapter notes (grouped as follows: Chaps 1-3, Chaps 4-6, Chaps 7-8, Chaps 9-10, Chaps 11-13, Chaps 14-16, Chaps 17-19, Chaps 20-22, and Chaps 23-25)
- 13 slides of introductory notes, explaining the author and unique style of the novel
- 23 pages of student handouts aligned with the guided reading notes
- A discussion answer key providing strong answers to the various discussion questions posed in the notes
The slideshow notes are editable in PowerPoint, all other resources included are in PDF format only.
Make sure you check out my Things Fall Apart Unit Bundle, which includes daily mini-lessons, a unit test, an essay assignment, timed writing prompt, and more!
This resource is included in my AP Lit Full Course Bundle!