Things That Matter To Me Prompts
Also included in
- Have fun getting to know your students with this value bundle which includes 3 Getting To Know You activities created for upper elementary / upper primary!What's IncludedThings That Matter To Me PromptsThis is a great first week of school activity to help you get to know your students! Get studentsPrice $3.70Original Price $4.15Save $0.45
- Save time and money with this value bundle, which features 6 of my back to school themed resources for primary / elementary students in one download! With resources to help you get to know your students, help them set goals and assess their skills, you'll have plenty of options to use for your firstPrice $7.70Original Price $8.60Save $0.90
This is a great first week of school activity to help you get to know your students! Get students thinking about the things that matter most to them and use their responses to generate discussions.
- A brainstorming template with the prompt: The Things That Matter Most To Me Are . . .
- A brainstorming template with the prompt: The Things That I Like Most About Each Season Are . . . (see preview above for example)
- A brainstorming template with the prompt: My Goals For This Year Are . . .
- A writing template with the prompt: This is why _____ matters to me . . .
- Writing templates for each season (Autumn and Fall both included)
How To Use It
Simply print and go! Use these templates to find out more about what is most important in your students' lives. Although these are ideal for back to school season, they can also be used to check in with your students throughout the year.
If you like this product, you might also like these similar resources:
- Back To School Icebreaker Prompts
- Task Card Clipart Templates MINI-BUNDLE!
- Feelings & Emotions Vocabulary Cards
If you like this resource, please consider coming back to leave a positive review. It would be greatly appreciated.
This resource is approved for Outschool use, provided that you have purchased an Outschool Extended Licence. All images used in this resource are created by Blue Sky Designs by Mrs T, so there is no clipart TOU violation if you use this resource for your Outschool lessons, as long as you follow the guidelines outlined in the Outschool Extended Licence. For more resources approved for Outschool Use, click here. If you see other resources in my store that you would like approved for Outschool use, email me at email@example.com and put in your request. I may be able to create a simplified version of the resource to suit your Outschool teaching needs.