"Think-Alouds" are a wonderful way to check for student understanding/ comprehension of text readings.
5 points to be made while using Think-Alouds:
1. Students should develop hypothetical predictions
2. Students should develop mental images
3. Students should link new information with prior knowledge
4. Students should monitor comprehension by verbalizing a confusing point
5. Students should regulate comprehension by demonstrating strategies
You are purchasing a 2 page PDF, that contains "how to use" the strategy (pg. 1) and the "Think-Aloud" Check-List for students to use while reading (pg. 2).