This set will help students remember how to identify character traits using the acronym FAST.
The set contains:
1. Heading Poster (Think FAST with Character Traits)
2. Poster- Feelings- How a character feels
3. Poster- Actions- How a character acts
4. Poster- Sayings- What a character says
5. Poster- Thoughts- What a character thinks
6. Sheet of 4 mini-posters for students
7. Sheet of 4 mini posters with little writing (can be used as a note sheet)
8. Note Sheet- Identify Character Traits Like a Champion
Please view the thumbnails to see some sample pages.
★You may also want to check out my "Less Mess" Fiction Interactive Notebook Activities (for Reading/Literature) as well! This resource includes additional practice with characterization as well as a number of additional reading skills.