I am excited to introduce a new product, Think INSIDE the Box drawing prompts, that is inspired by my popular Think OUTSIDE the Box drawing series. I had a lot of fun creating these prompts and I wanted to come up with something that was a little bit easier for students that find the Think Outside the Box prompts difficult. Therefore, this is a slightly different version from the Think Outside the Box prompts and students will be drawing what is suggested in the drawing prompts.
There are 48 drawing prompts (including a set with name/date pages) that varies in difficulty and will work well throughout the school year. This set is intended for all ages to complete, however, I do suggest starting with grades 1 or higher (please stay tune for other drawing prompts that are specific to early learners). This is a great way to nurture creative and critical thinking skills.
Stay tune for more variations to these drawing prompts and have a creative day!
Here is a list of the drawing prompts:
- This is SNOW BOOTS in the SNOW.
- This is a SMILING PENGUIN.
- This is a KID building a SNOWMAN.
- This is a BEAR sleeping in its CAVE.
- This is a VALENTINE'S DAY CARD.
- This is a GROUND HOG saying Hi.
- This is GEORGE WASHINGTON with awesome HAIR.
- This is a GROUP OF BIRDS that love one another.
- This is a LARGE PILE OF PANCAKES.
- This is a POT OF GOLD at the end of the RAINBOW.
- This is the first TELEPHONE invented by Alexander Graham Bell.
- This is the ending of WINTEr.
- This is a JESTER.
- This is EARTH in SPACE.
- This is a FOREST with different types of TREES.
- This is a family of LADYBUGS on a LEAF.
- This is a HAMBURGER on a FANCY DISH.
- This is an APPLE PIE on an APPLE TREE.
- This is PEOPLE picking STRAWBERRIES on a FIELD.
- This is a PIZZA PARTY on a ROOFTOP.
- This is a very SWEET DONUT.
- This is a CRAB on a BEACH.
- This is SUPERMAN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY.
- This is a group of ANTS on a PICNIC.
- This is an ICE CREAM PARTY.
- This is a WALKING HOT DOG.
- This is a 4th OF JULY celebration in your BACKYARD.
- These are unique BEACH TOYS.
- This is a smiling SLICE of WATERMELON.
- This is an amazing SANDCASTLE.
- This is a group of KIDS on a BUS going back to SCHOOL.
- This is a DOG reading a BOOK.
- This is a LEAF falling down into a PILE OF LEAVES.
- This is a BASKET of APPLES in an ORCHARD.
- This is a PAGE from a COMIC BOOK.
- This is your famous cheese PIZZA recipe.
- This is a BAT wearing a HAT.
- This is a FIVE CARVED PUMPKINS.
- This is a page filled with CATS of ALL shapes, sizes and color.
- This is your favorite TACO.
- This is a TURKEY wearing a HAT.
- This is a TREE with falling LEAVES.
- This is your family's THANKSGIVING DINNER.
- This is a BIG SANDWICH.
- This is a CHRISTMAS HOLLY.
- This is a CHRISTMAS TREE with a lot of PRESENTS.
- This is a BATHTUB PARTY with PENGUINS.
- This is a POLAR BEAR waring a SANTA CLAUS COSTUME.
Included in this download:
- 48 drawing prompts w/o name and date pages.
- 48 drawing prompts w/ name and date pages.
- 1 Title Page
- 1 Congratulations Page Print Out
- 1 Intro Page
Overall, there will be 99 pages. Have fun!
Like this listing? Check out more Think Outside the Box Drawing Prompts!
more THINK INSIDE THE BOX drawing prompts
Check out more DRAWING ACTIVITIES.
Follow me on Pinterest.
Visit my Learning Corner Blog.