This FREE resource is the perfect tool to encourage students to engage in productive partnered and group discussions with ease. Designed especially for special education classrooms, the directions are visually supported to support the establishment of routine and ensure understanding regardless of reading level.
Teach your students accountability by having productive discussions with peers and establish a routine with these easy-to-use visual tools.
Students who are taught to develop their own learning through discussion are able to take accountability by being in the driver seat! When students are posed with new ideas from their classmates, they are able to identify with the evidence and are more likely to remember the experience!
This product includes:
1) Structured Student Talk Strategies: Think, Pair, Share Anchor Charts:
Display anchor charts for students for as routine support, and as a reminder of what to expect.
1) Think, Pair, Share Anchor Chart Poster
Full Pack Also Includes:
2) Think Anchor Chart/ Transition Cue
3) Pair Anchor Chart/ Transition Cue
4) Share Anchor Chart/ Transition Cue
5) Write! Anchor Chart/ Transition Cue
6) Share Out Voice-O-Meter
Think, Pair, Share Directive Cue Cards/ Anchor Charts:
7) Quiet, We Are Thinking
8) Too Loud
9) Student Assignment Cards
10) 2 Sheets of Student Prompting Visuals
Get the full pack HERE!