Want a fun way to introduce Thinking Maps? This activity is designed to introduce each Thinking Map to the students with a focus on themselves. Who is easier to talk about then yourself?
This is a great beginning of the year activity and fun "get to know you."
After each Thinking Map is completed about themselves. There are added activities that go along with it to introduce investigation and learning from others.
What is included:
- Classroom use page and directions
- All 8 Thinking Maps in 3 different versions (color clipart, BW clipart, BW no clipart)
** THIS ONE IS DESIGNED FOR LOWER GRADE
- Directions on what each Thinking Map is and the purpose
- Color example of Each Thinking Map for teacher use and/or to show the students as an example
- Pictures of extension investigation activities and paper for writing
Happy Teaching and Learning!