Also included in
- The bundle includes my Historical Thinking task cards and my Historical Thinking posters!The 75 Task Cards are made to encourage Historical Thinking skills and Critical Thinking skills in your classroom. These task cards work with five historical thinking or reasoning skills - Sourcing, Point-of-Vie$6.95$7.95Save $1.00
- Give yourself an easier start in the back-to-school season! This History Teacher Toolkit included the major materials you'll need to start your school year. I've made sure to include almost everything (with more coming), to put you at ease, and allow you to focus on the more important part of your c$28.95$56.10Save $27.15
Save by buying the bundle! ⇨ Historical Thinking Task Cards and Posters
These are 75 Task Cards to encourage Historical Thinking skills and Critical Thinking skills in your classroom. These task cards work with five historical thinking or reasoning skills - Sourcing, Point-of-View, Purpose, Context and Intended Audience. There are 15 cards for each skill, and they are differentiated into three levels. Therefore, the Level "A" cards can be used with middle school students, and the Level "B" and "C" cards can be used in high school classes. You can even use them to differentiate within the classroom among students of different ability levels.
This might be my most favorite resource ever! I've devised a solution for Social Studies teachers who are struggling to have their students dive deeply into primary and secondary sources. These task cards give you a multitude of different lesson possibilities - just add a primary or secondary source, and you're set! These work for any History class - U.S. History or World History.
I've provided a list of 7 possible ways to utilize them in your classroom, but really, the possibilities are practically endless. You can use these over and over without repeating the same lesson twice.
- 75 Historical task cards (4 per. page) PDF
- List of all questions on (one skill per page) to help you to pick questions to use with students.
- List of 7 ways to use these task cards with students
Tips for Customers:
Follow my store to be the first to know when I launch new products. Simply click the little green star next to my name, and my new products will appear on the front page of your TPT account.
Did you know you can earn TPT credit towards future purchases?
Make sure you’re logged into your account and find your My Purchases page. For each purchase you’ve made, make sure to leave feedback. This feedback earns you credit towards future purchases - it’s like free TPT money! Feedback is very important to me, as it helps me to create new products. If you have any questions regarding a TPT product you’ve purchased from me, simply e-mail me at email@example.com
You can find more Social Studies resources, links, and discussion at my blog - peacefieldhistory.com.